Re: intro and hollander plans

I build a beater a couple of years ago.  There was an article about it in a
past issue of Hand Papermaking, with some crude drawings of my design.  I
would also check the Handmade Beater Book, which was compiled by Lee Scott
MacDonald.  It was great inspiration a shows many different approaches to the
basic design.

Good luck.

Lee Cooper