Open Shop: books about books

The Colophon Book Shop once again has an open store.  We are now at 72
Portsmouth Ave., Stratham Plaza, Stratham, NH, just a few miles from Exeter.
We are an hour north of Boston off of Interstate 95, take Route 101 (exit 2)
in New Hampshire, west to exit 11.  Take a right at the bottom of the
off-ramp onto Portsmouth Ave., another mile and a half and you'll see
Stratham Plaza on your right.  We will be here 10 - 5 Tuesday through
Friday; 10 - 3 on Saturday or by appointment.  Besides our specialty of
books about books, bibliography, books on bookbinding, typography, and
calligraphy, we also have a stock of literary first editions, poetry,
mysteries and science fiction.

Our telephone numbers remain the same.

Colophon Book Shop
P. O. Box 1052