Re: Handmade paper and pulp

I have a FAQ on casting pulp and some handmade paper projects in my
website in the articles section:

http://mkcolling.com/

Before becoming fascinated with digital art, I made a bunch of paper
cast and sculpted pieces that might inspire a cover design or two.

Best,
Mary Kay Colling

--
Leave it to Evedom to give you great style. http://evedom.com