Re: two suggestions to everyone on the use of this list

I very much agree with the two suggestions above.

Also I have a suggestion to the list owner: I was wondering if it was
possible for every message to be marked as a mail from the list. I am also a
member of the bookbinding list, and every mail I am getting from there has
"bookbinding" automatically written in front of the title of the message.
This makes things much easier with e-mail management. Most messages from the
book arts list are recognisable through the title, but I think a more
obvious marking would help. I don't know if other members of the list feel
the same.

Dagmar

Dagmar Hinz
Conservator