Catalogue 37 now available

Our catalogue 37, Book Arts Miscellany, has now been published. It contains
252 items in all, from $25 to $25,000, relating to typography, fine
printing, illustration and all phases of the arts of the book (and some
peripheral matters). We will be glad to mail a copy upon request but please
note that we can transmit a copy in identical format by e-mail, as an Adobe
Acrobat .pdf file, viewable by anyone with Acrobat on their system. Sent in
this form, this takes less than three minutes to download at 56k. All

Reply to: erd@ulster.net
WILSEY RARE BOOKS, MEMBER ABAA
http://www.wilsey.net
Phone: (845) 657-7057      Fax: (845) 657-2366
Please note that this area code was changed from 914 on June 5, 2000
Kindly adjust your records