ISCA Quarterly Box

Once more we are offering the June 2000 ISCA Quarterly Box of Books at a
special discount to list members. This issue of the Quarterly contains 33
small bookworks contributed my members of the International Society of Copier
Artists. It is available for $25 ( half its regular price) plus $3.20
postage. There are tencopies available to the list. Please send check made
out to ISCA to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H,B'klyn, NY 11215. If you are
interested in knowing more about the Society, please visit our homepage at <
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html> available

If you are in the NY area, I will be at the Center for Book Arts Xmas sale on
Saturday, Dec.16th ( CBA's new address is 28W.27th St. 3rd Floor). from 10-6
. The box of books will be available there as will a number of my own books.

Best wishes for the Holidays. Louise Neaderland