Occasional one-off binding work in Los Angeles area

I have a client for whom I have been making portfolios who is a photographer
doing quite a bit of wedding work - from time to time she persuades her own
clients to order a custom photo album from samples I provided her, my prices
being marked up a little in order to pay her a commission for doing that.
For various reasons (none of them reflecting badly on her and mainly to do
with my having too much on my plate) I really don't have the time or
inclination to carry on with this arrangement. Rather than dropping her cold
I would like to be able to put her in touch with other local binders who
might want to take this work on. If anyone is interested please contact me
directly.

Philippa Jones
pjones@huntington.org (work)
pjones@hightowerpress.com (home/studio)