Re: making folders for list messagesq

I use Internet explorer and have set up the message rules to put all
Bookarts list mesages directly into their own bookarts folder. It works
great.
Thanks Peter for your constant repetition, it really does help, and I
appreciate your patience.

Nan Roberts
North REdwoods Book Arts Guild
Eureka, Calif.