City of the Big Shoulders, Dragonsblood Teacher to the World

I will be in the Chicago area to give a lecture on Medieval Illumination
techniques in early February. If you or your group are interested in
sponsoring a workshop please contact me before December 27.

More information on the Dragonsblood Project on my website, below.

Paul Werner, New York City
http://www.theorangepress.com
    DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent title: "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique." Forthcoming: <<La Preparation du Parchemin : Histoire et
techniques>>.
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.