HELP! - Zebra paper in L.A.

I am doing 10 books as a Christmas present and planned to cover them in
zebra paper, but I HATED the paper I ordered when it arrived today (2
weeks late).  It was too stylized.  Does anyone in the L.A. area know
where I can get some fairly strong zebra print paper in town?  I want
truly black and white paper (not funky colors).  I am desperate to get
some paper so I can finish this project - I would be thrilled with any
suggestions.

Kara

--
Kara Sjoblom