Re: HELP! - Zebra paper in L.A.

In a message dated 12/13/00 4:39:02 PM, ksjoblom@CAPCURE.ORG writes:

<< Does anyone in the L.A. area know
where I can get some fairly strong zebra print paper in town?  I want
truly black and white paper (not funky colors).  >>

A while ago, the Nature/Science stores in the malls around the country had
single sheets of wrapping paper that had a zebra pattern. Not too sure how
substantial they would be to cover books, but if you can find nothing else...
Also Loose Ends catalog has animal print papers, but again, not sure about
the quality for books.
LJC