Re: LOOKING FOR BOOK ARTISTS ~ ME, NH, MA~USA

Mary,

I received your message to the book arts list serve about opportunities for New
England book artists to show their work.  The books I make are mostly one of a
kind or small editions of 5 and make use of antique alternative photographic
processes.  I would appreciate any information you may have concerning
exhibition opportunities.  I live in Massachusetts and teach at the Art
Institute of Boston.  My email address is: kiyomizu@earthlink.net.  Please feel
free to email me with any further questions you may have.

thanks so much,
Phoebe McCormick