Re: HELP! - Zebra paper in L.A.

You can make it!

There are all sorts of ways.

Elegant: use black paint on white paper and make paste paper.  See the
archives for various recipes.

Easy: cut varied black strips of paper and put on a large (11 x 17) piece
of white paper, go to a copy outlet and have them copied onto the same
size paper.

Funky: cut out Merry Christmas in the black if you use the easy way or
inscribe into the black if you go the elegant way.

Best wishes and have fun.

R*