Scrapbook misalignment

--Boundary_(ID_n+e2SD/cJvVnAa9HZIurHg)

Hi.

I have created a 12" x 16" (horizontal) scrapbook for a friend containing 30 pages of 80 lb. paper with spacers between each page. The pages tend to ride up so that they stick abovethe cover 1/2 inch at the top, that is the pages, as a block tend to swing up. However the pages do not swing or shift down there is no movement in that direction.

I punched 2 holes through the pages and cover and have the pages joined to the cover with ribbon that is very secure and the holes line up pretty well and are centered/aligned properly.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Jim

--Boundary_(ID_n+e2SD/cJvVnAa9HZIurHg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have created a 12" x 16" (horizontal) scrapbook
for a friend containing 30 pages of 80 lb. paper with spacers between each page.
The pages tend to ride up so that they stick abovethe cover 1/2 inch at the top,
that is the pages, as a block tend to swing up. However the pages do not swing
or shift down there is no movement in that direction. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I punched 2 holes through the&nbsp;pages and cover
and have the pages joined to the cover with ribbon that is very secure and the
holes line up pretty well and are centered/aligned properly.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing
this problem?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Jim</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_n+e2SD/cJvVnAa9HZIurHg)--