Re: CD Storage

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Though not in time for the sale, RGB's suggestion did the
trick. I just ordered 50 (seems like the minimum - I think I'm going to be
doing this for several years to come) CD Jewel Cases specifically designed
for calendars. Very happy (and so impressed with this list, again)! Thanks,
Barbara Harman