Renaissance Wax

Hi All,

I know that some of you use Renaissance Wax on pages
that you output from an inkjet printer. My question
is, how well does the Renaissance Wax keep the ink
from smearing if it gets wet after waxing.

I am making some children's books for Christmas and
want to make sure that little kids gooey fingers don't
smear all the pages.

Thanks,

Kevin Thomas

P.S. I'm using an Epson Photo printer on Mohawk
Superfine paper if that makes a difference.