Re: letterpress research

--part1_77.da59b96.276d7978_boundary

Dear Caren,
We publish a monthly  24 page tabloid newspaper on letterpress and would be
pleased to send you the last 12 issues to help get you started. We have
subscribers in Canada and US and England (Claire Bolton is our agent in UK).
Essentially we cover about anything having to do with letterpress for fine
and rough printers, typesetters, collectors, et al. We cast the big net. Hope
you will find it a good resource-rich experience for leads in US/UK and
elsewhere. Fact is the Boltons not only have a printery and typecasting
facility in a stone barn built in the 1200s but have a bed and breakfast --
and they live near Oxford UK.
Let us know your address.

Mike Phillips
The Printer
337 Wilson Street
Findlay OH 45840 USA

--part1_77.da59b96.276d7978_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Caren,
<BR>We publish a monthly &nbsp;24 page tabloid newspaper on letterpress and would be <BR>pleased to send you the last 12 issues to help get you started. We have <BR>subscribers in Canada and US and England (Claire Bolton is our agent in UK). <BR>Essentially we cover about anything having to do with letterpress for fine <BR>and rough printers, typesetters, collectors, et al. We cast the big net. Hope <BR>you will find it a good resource-rich experience for leads in US/UK and <BR>elsewhere. Fact is the Boltons not only have a printery and typecasting <BR>facility in a stone barn built in the 1200s but have a bed and breakfast -- <BR>and they live near Oxford UK.
<BR>Let us know your address.
<BR>
<BR>Mike Phillips
<BR>The Printer