Re: letterpress research

Caren,
There are several letterpress, book artisits in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
Hollander's, a paper store in the area is offering some workshops in
letterpress through some of these artists.  Many  of the people with presses
have been very friendly and invited me to their studios for a day to see
their facility. You can get names, perhaps, from Hollander's. They have a
website which is in the BookArts links. I think that it is
Hollander's.com. e-mail Tom@ Hollanders.com and ask him - he would probably
be willing to help. (but wait until after the holidays - it is a retail store
and I spoke with him today and it ws crazy!
Good luck, JAcqueline