Re: John Neal address

Nan-
The original email address I listed for John Neal as:
info@JohnNealBookseller.com
came directly from the Tabellae Ansata Newsletter;

however, upon looking elsewhere in the same publication I also found:
jnealbooks@aol.com

I hope this one, or the address provided by Susan (info@JohnNealBooks.com)
will get you an answer from them. I have not actually tried either of these
addresses myself.

MaryLu