Second Call for Suppliers

Thanks to all who responded to my first request for suppliers!  I am still
looking for suppliers for decorative boxes and albums who could do custom
work for my graphics customers.  I'm looking for suppliers who could make
these to order in specific sizes out of various materials, including
archival materials.  Please contact me directly.

Thanks!!

Mary Powell