Re: Laser printing

--part1_23.508c8c0.27712f2f_boundary

You might could offer to print via letterpress a colophon explaining his
production method so that 100 years from now a collector might fathom why a
very faded or completely blank book had been bound -- I think different
toners have different lives -- in other 'archival' life probably varies. --
Mike

--part1_23.508c8c0.27712f2f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You might could offer to print via letterpress a colophon explaining his <BR>production method so that 100 years from now a collector might fathom why a <BR>very faded or completely blank book had been bound -- I think different <BR>toners have different lives -- in other 'archival' life probably varies. -- <BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_23.508c8c0.27712f2f_boundary--