Re: Laser printing

Laser toner is permanent. Check the International Association of Fine
Art Digital Printmakers for longevity test results. However, laser
toner doesn't stick to all papers. The test is whether it smudges. My
experience has been that it smudges on every coated paper, even those
rated for digital printing. I've had good results with the wrong
(rough) side of kintaki.

As you know the digital typeface quality is still inferior to typeset
(at least I think so), and many of the people who feel comfortable
using it are hack typesetters. I presume people who collect fine
books can detect the difference. If your name goes on it, and people
know you as a letterpress printer, you'll be the one to take the fall
if there's a problem. (again in my opinion!) You're the expert, after
all.

Finally in my opinion Hewlett-Packard printers are still the best.

MKColling

--
Leave it to Evedom to give you great style. http://evedom.com