Re: Laser printing

I know that letterpress is the best but what about those of us without
resources, access or money for this?  There has to be some option for good
work that isn't totally ignored because it's not letterpress.

I saw a demo of the polymer plate process and thought that had huge
potential for those of us without letterpresses - is anyone on the List
using that technology?  I'd love to hear real world stories of that.

Artemis BonaDea
North Bound Books