Re: Laser printing

Check with Harold Kyle at Boxcar Press

        e-mail: harold@boxcarpress.com
      web site: www.boxcarpress.com

for information on and sources of polymer plates. He's been working with
Gerald Lange who has been working with polymer plates for some time now.

Duncan

>I saw a demo of the polymer plate process and thought that had huge
>potential for those of us without letterpresses - is anyone on the List
>using that technology?  I'd love to hear real world stories of that.
>
>Artemis BonaDea
>North Bound Books

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN