Re: Second Call for Suppliers

Hello Mary,

I am writing to respond to your call for suppliers. I have been a
graphic artist for 15 years and have been making custom books and boxes
for five years. Your needs sound almost exactly like the type of work
that I do.

Unfortunately, I am leaving town for the holidays tomorrow morning, so I
don't have time to respond properly. May I send you a better letter to
introduce myself after the New Year?  I will be back in my studio on
January 3 and will write to you again on or very shortly after that
date.

Have a good holiday,

Laura

Laura Russell