Book Art Slides

Hi all:

  I will be teaching my class this coming spring at Columbia College
Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts.  Sort of a history of artists
books, mostly in the 20th century. I show a lot of contemporary work.
Now with so many working in the Book Arts all over the world, I would
love to explore how extensive we've become in the past 25 years. I'm
interested in artist books, bindings, designer bindings, letterpress,
exhibits - all aspects of the book arts.

Sooooooo anyone who wants please send me a few slides to use. Make
sure you label them with your name, address, country, title, media,
date and so on.  All the regular stuff including a dot in the lower
left hand corner or mark the top.  If you want, include a brief bio.
That will help a lot. The slides will become part of our Center's
slide library in the Interdisciplinary Arts Masters Department at the
college.

You can send them to me, B. L. Metz at 1422 West Irving Park,
Chicago, Illinois 60613.   I look forward to seeing the exciting work
you are all doing. Many, many thanks in advance.

Best            Barbara
--
Barbara Lazarus Metz

b-lazarmetz@nwu.edu