Looking for a press

Hi.

I am currently on the lookout for a book press that accomodates a book up
to  about 13" x 19" and has about 5" of daylight.  Is there anyone on the
list that is looking to sell such a press or that can lead me in the right
direction to find one?  Also, I live in New York, and would love if I could
purchase one locally...  I would appreciate any offers/advice.  You can
reply to me off list at jsavran@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Savran