Re: Laser printing

>I have an old (1970's) plastic document jacket with a Xeroxed
document inside.  When I removed the document there was a perfect
copy bonded to the clear jacket.

>Jack

Was the 1970's plastic jacket vinyl or mylar? The former will transfer
print readily to whatever is placed under it. I discovered that when I put
a xeroxed sheet into a mylar covered binder that didn't have board papers.
Mylar, which we use for encapsulation, doesn't do that, at least not
without heat.

Has anyone had experience with mylar picking up print?

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA