Looking for Papermakers in the San Fran Bay Area

Hello, the list!

Any papermakers in the San Francisco/San Jose area who
would like to get together and make paper when the
weather gets warmer? I would like to make banana/abaca
paper and have lots of uncooked fiber. I don't have
equipment, but we can always improvise/use elbow
grease.

Happy Holidays!

Suhag