Re: Laser printing (recorrection)

--part1_50.f3ba883.27771407_boundary

It's been a real education for me. After all, I spent many hours at Arvey
Paper carefully looking for paper marked as Long Grain.  Never realizing that
all the paper was Long Grain but only a small portion was marked as such?!
Just goes to show how too little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.  Still,
I'm looking forward to trying some real short grain paper using the
'Thompson' technique, now that I can make the sense of it.
Thanks
DT Fletcher

--part1_50.f3ba883.27771407_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>It's been a real education for me. After all, I spent many hours at Arvey <BR>Paper carefully looking for paper marked as Long Grain. &nbsp;Never realizing that <BR>all the paper was Long Grain but only a small portion was marked as such?! &nbsp;<BR>Just goes to show how too little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. &nbsp;Still, <BR>I'm looking forward to trying some real short grain paper using the <BR>'Thompson' technique, now that I can make the sense of it.
<BR>Thanks
<BR>DT Fletcher</FONT></HTML>

--part1_50.f3ba883.27771407_boundary--