Screw Posts

<This message is being forwarded to the list for Carol Reynolds
<creynolds@rbfonline.com>. Pleas respond directly to her>

p.

I was trying to get information on nylon screw posts & found some info at
<mailto:book_arts-l@listserv.syr.edu>book_arts-l@listserv.syr.<mailto:book_arts-l@listserv.syr.edu>edu,
so I sent an email & it said I wasn't authorized & if I had any questions
to email books_art-request... Is that you?  I went online looking for screw
posts & the only things that came up for nylon ones were actually copies of
an email between the listserv & a customer, so I took a shot.  Do you know
what I'm talking about?  I work at a bindery in Rochester, NY & we need
30000 nylon screw posts, but can't find a supplier. Thanks for your time &
any info you have. - Carol

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>