Re: Jack Thompson

I don't understand the problem (although I did change my password
yesterday and it only took some 18 hrs. before I was able to re-access
my e-mail a/c).

I've just this evening finished reading Stephen E. Ambrose's account
of the Lewis & Clark expedition (_Undaunted Courage_) and 18 hrs. does
not seem like much, given that the mail in the time of Lewis & Clark
took weeks, if not months, to travel from writer to recipient.

Ambrose made at least one mistake (p. 307 of the paperback edition)
the name of the town on the Washington side of the Columbia River
is Dallesport; The Dalles is across the river on the Oregon side.

But I digress.

I've sent an email to Yehuda (and told him that he should not feel
obligated to reply if he did not receive it....)

Happy New Year to all,

Jack

>My messages to Jack are bouncing. Anyone know why? Perhaps someone
>closer than I (Jerusalem) could give him a call.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Yehuda Miklaf
><mfritz@netvision.net.il>

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, Oregon  97217
USA

(503)735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyf so short; the craft so long to lerne"
Chaucer, <The Parlement of Foules> 1386 A.D.