Re: Drill bits for paper

For many years I have used Twirlit Paper Drills.  They have a cast iron base
and various hollow drills. There is a butterfly shaped screw top, and you can
cut through  12 card stock sheets at one time. The base on the Twirlit Junior
is 3x4 inches and has one head. Twirlit Senior has three heads mounted in a
line.  The only drawback to these wonderful cutters  is the maximum 1/2 inch
reach. I have had mine for fifteen years and it is only on its second blade.
Available from Reisner, Inc., P.O.Box 71, Hagerstown, MD 21740. Louise
Neaderland