Re: art & relationships

My personal feeling is that anything that helps you grow as a person is bound
to make your art work better or at least more interesting.  Having a good
relationship wiht another person will make you grow in every way, as it is
never smooth all the time.  Stretching our spirits and intellect is what life
is about.  Heres' to life!!  Joyce