Paper cutter blade available

Hi all,
I have for sale a sharpened blade for a Challenge paper cutter. The blade
size is 30 3/4" long. I believe it is for a 26.5" cutter. It is currently
listed on ebay. You can see it at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533496707&r=0&t=0&sho
wTutorial=0&ed=978644455&indexURL=0&rd=1

If you have any questions about it, please email me off list. Thanks!
Arizona