Re: Book burning

I must admit to not being one of those 100 people who looked at the book
burning right away.  In fact I erased the listing.  However, I did read the
listing about the process, which I enjoyed tremendously -- what a piece of
performance art!  Thank you for yet another bit of mind expansion, Richard.

Elen Freelander