Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Jan 2001 to 4 Jan 2001 (#2001-5)

Lori - You (accidentally, I'm sure) sent this request for digest instructions
to me as well. This might have been an automatic thing your computer did
because of being set up to send to your entire mailing list. Just thought
you'd like to know. Barbara Harman