FW: [PaperMaking] Address books

As posted on the papermaking list....

;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rikki Mitman [mailto:rikkim@houston.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 6:00 PM
To: PaperMaking@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [PaperMaking] Address books

Jan -- you might try the local dollar stores. If you found some you liked
the innards of, you could either take them apart and rebind them with your
paper, or cover the existing binding with your paper.

Rikki Mitman
rmitman.tripod.com
Help change the world. Teach a
child the meaning of personal honor.