Re: Shipping books

--part1_b0.eb03fa0.278a5e6e_boundary

Well gee whiz - if a box weighs two pounds and contains blank books and
another weighs two pounds and contains printed books - why worry -- and what
business really is it of the us postal service? It would give me a warm
feeling to score a victory over the us postal service. Reminds me of sending
a package overseas and having to declare whether it is printed matter with a
letter or without a letter? Just what is a letter, handwritten, typewriter
written, digital, cassette tape, etc etc - maybe an example of how technology
is way past mere government thinking !
Mike

--part1_b0.eb03fa0.278a5e6e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well gee whiz - if a box weighs two pounds and contains blank books and <BR>another weighs two pounds and contains printed books - why worry -- and what &nbsp;<BR>business really is it of the us postal service? It would give me a warm <BR>feeling to score a victory over the us postal service. Reminds me of sending <BR>a package overseas and having to declare whether it is printed matter with a <BR>letter or without a letter? Just what is a letter, handwritten, typewriter <BR>written, digital, cassette tape, etc etc - maybe an example of how technology <BR>is way past mere government thinking !
<BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.eb03fa0.278a5e6e_boundary--