Re: Attention please...

I read your email below sent through the list server. I was interested in
knowing about your Bookseller Monthly since as a French Canadian artist for
the past five years I incorporate digital photographic techniques- en
français infographie-on collected images. Through this approach I have
explored life experiences, documentation  and the banal mainly through
artist books. My books range from 50$ to 500$ CDN dollars. Their size
varies.
>A number of institutions have my books in their collections:
>o  National Library of Canada
>o  Bibliothèque nationale du Québec
>o  Region of Ottawa-Carleton
>o  City of Ottawa.

Currently my marketing and sales efforts are limited. Since I am producing
additional artists books I would like to explore new avenues for
distribution. Is their any possibility of distribution through your
publication? Either way I am interested in knowing more organizations around
me in this field. Could you please send me more info. Thank you.

Please contact me through my email address.