Re: traveling to Rome

I was in Rome at the end of November and visited a number of antiquarian
book stores. One had a number of restored 17th century bindings and I
asked the sales person if they used someone local for their binding
needs. I got an address of a studio that is run by 3 people. It's
located across Tiber close to Vatican City on Via degli Scipioni, no.
32/34. The last name of one of the binders is Scura. I didn't have time
to look for it but would be interested to know what the shop looks like
if you made it there.

Regards,

Irina Gorstein
Brookline, MA