Re: Bisbee studio

following this thread, I keep thinking about how this might be a great place
for a time share....
Suzanne Denker
Portland, Oregon

Hi Pat - this is Lilias from Ye Olde Saltwinds Yankee Barn in Kingston, MA
where you taught a workshop a coupla years ago.

What are you asking for your Bisbee set-up??  It may be more than i can
scrapeup, but am interested.  Your California move sounds exciting and a
whole new world opening up for you.  Congratulations.

BEST to you in 2001.........Lilias