Resource List

Hi All,

I have updated my art resource list, which not only including Los Angeles
area resources, but also now includes online and national resources.  My
list is not limited to bookbinding, but includes other paper arts as well.

Any updates or additions are welcome.  I am especially looking for other
sources for bookbinding supplies in the Los Angeles area (esp. the cheapest
place to buy Lineco PVA glue by the gallon).

http://www.karonimo.com/resources.html

Kara Sjoblom
Karonimo