Three-ring binder part

Dear List,
I am attempting to re-bind (if you can call it that) some pages from an old
U.S. Government Issue small three-ring notebook.  Does anyone know where
you can get a variety of sizes of these 3-ring binder metal strips, so I
can replace the defective one in the notebook?  I might also like to use
them in some of my own books in the future.  Thanks for your help.

Best,
Amy Borezo
Lunenburg, MA