Rollataq adhesive system

Hello -
        Has anyone had any experience with the Rollataq desktop adhesive systems
made by
Daige Inc.? I own one of their handheld applicators, and I think it's
wonderful. My department is
thinking of getting one of the desktop models and I was wondering what
advice you might be able to
give me about it?

                                Thanks --- Kay

Kathryn.Moller@Colorado.EDU