Re: Soaking off pastedowns

If you are trying to save the paste downs only and not the cover itself you
could try trimming around the paste down, rather deeply, and pulling up
some of the cover board with the paste down.  Once the paper is up you can
sand off the board remains from the back side.

Duncan

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN