Re: looking for pop-up artist/info

I just got a wonderful book for Christmas - it's
"The elements of pop-up : a pop-up book for aspiring paper engineers"
by David A. Carter and James Diaz.  It has examples of the various pop-up
forms
lined up along the pages; when you lift them there's an explanation
underneath
of how to make them.

Kay Moller
Kathryn.Moller@Colorado.EDU