Somewhere over the rainbow...

We are looking for decorative paper (or possibly marbled) with the colors of
the rainbow. We want something bright. It is for endpapers for a small book
so the pattern should probably be smaller. Any suggestions for where we could
find such a paper? Thank you for any thoughts....

Keith Berger
Letterpress Printer, Bookmaker and Amateur Actor
TradeBind@aol.com