From: Kara Sjoblom [mailto:ksjoblom@CAPCURE.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:36 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Altered Books History

I am doing some research on the history of altered books, and I am wondering
if anyone can point me to some resources.  It is easy to find altered book
artists, but not so easy to find out about altered books in the past.  Any
suggestions on where to look or whom to talk to would be welcome.

Kara Sjoblom
http://www.karonimo.com

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO: