Re: CBA publications list

Yes, I keep a VERY old  version on my server at

http://minsky.com/cbapub.htm

It has brief descriptions. I don't know how hte version at the cba site came to
be, but when time permits I'll put my descriptions on their page.

 **++Use the official cba list for current pricing & availability++ I know some
of the prices have changed and some are out of print:

http://centerforbookarts.org/art/cba_pub.html

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com